Product DetailsPROMASEAL® Unicollar® is a patented method of protecting plastic pipes which pass through fire rated walls and floors. It is used to maintain the fire resistance of walls or floors when they are penetrated by combustible pipework made from uPVC, HDPE, PP and other materials.
Available in 2250mm length (cut to length as required).
- Maintains fire resistance of walls and floors penetrated by combustible pipework.
- Up to 240 minutes fire rating for walls and floors
- Easily cut to required length
- Use with plastic pipes up to 200mm diameter
- Each Unicollar strip can be used to fire protect up to 10 individual pipes (dependent on pipe size)
Fields of application
The PROMASEAL® UniCollar® is used to maintain the fire resistance of walls or floors when they are penetrated by combustible pipework made from uPVC, HDPE, PP and other materials.
Cut the PROMASEAL® UniCollar® to the required length and fix into place around the pipework using metal restraining brackets (supplied). These should be bolted or screwed into the surrounding surface.