PROMASEAL® Flex Barrier - Double is a 1200mm long x 150mm wide x 100mm thick ablative coated on both 2 sides, highly flexible strip for fire stopping.
It forms part of the PROMASEAL® Flex System. A a highly flexible and water-resistant system designed to accommodate structural movement at linear joints and for penetration seals which allow for movement in building services. The system comprises of PROMASEAL® Flex Barrier, a 1200mm long x 150mm wide x 100mm thick ablative coated, highly flexible strip and PROMASEAL® Flex, a coating, which is applied to all joints and junctions with a minimum 20mm overlap on all surrounding substrates and services.
The PROMASEAL® Flex System can allow for up to +/- 25% movement and, when tested to BS EN 1366-3, can provide up to 120 minutes fire integrity and fire insulation (EI120). An additional advantage of the PROMASEAL® Flex System is that it can be used to prevent air leakage and provide excellent acoustic performance.
- Fire resistance testing in rigid and flexible walls, and rigid floors.
- Ideal for slab edge applications, head of wall movement, or where movement is expected in service penetrations
- Air permeability and acoustic test data available
- Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection
- Tested as a system with PROMASEAL® HPEx sealant